Friday, August 20, 2010

Petal Power


By now you can find floral print designs from blouses to dresses. To tell you the truth, I was not too fond with the floral design when it first flooded the stores windows. Yiks! Floral prints reminded me of my granny. Every where you turn there was flowers prints sprouting from every cracks and corner. Then it grew on me, most of the design was delicately thought-out and printed on styles and cuts that made the prints look younger. Check out the Red Carpet Affair dress that we carry at Urbanog.com. I la-la-la love this dress! I’m crazy about the sweetheart neckline, the pleating and most of all the layers and layers of tiers. We found a very similar designer dress by Cynthia Steffe, going for $325.00. Ouch! That hurts right? Our dress will only run you $54.90. This newly revamped floral prints are so playful and flirty, there’s nothing like flowers that makes you so in-tuned with your femininity.

Use the link below to check out our Red Carpet Affair Dress and many other great styles.

http://urbanog.com/Red-Carpet-Affair-Dress_129_7796.html

No comments: