Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011 Clash of the Patterns


Clash of the patterns, I must say, is the boldest trends of this season. If you have no clue as to what I am referring to, it’s a stylish way of eccentrically combining two different patterns to create a complete look. Yes! I am talking about mixing polka-dots with stripes, floral prints with a geometrical piece. Sounds strange? I know! This concept might be puzzling, but once you are able to connect two psychedelic patterns together, guaranteed you will become this year walking masterpiece. Visit UrbanOG.com apparels collection and mix up your very own trend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey UrbanOG! First off, you guys have the cutest shoes for affordable prices, I love it! Secondly, I love mixing patterns, but it;s tricky because there is a fine line between classy and trashy haha.