Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kate Hudson for Ann Taylor! Behind the Scenes


When I think of Ann Taylor, I think of class.  Classic clean lines, feminine details, chic, practical and yet divine.  It’s like Ann Taylor is the go to style guru for women on the move both with raising families, and dominating the work field.

Actress Kate Hudson seems to think so too!  And now, along with thinking about classic lines when it comes to Ann Taylor, we can think of Kate too, as she is the new face for the Spring collection!

The new campaign shot in a private house in Pasadena by famed photographer Tom Munro.  The lovely Kate arrived with her new baby boy, and a killer post-babe figure (how’d she do it?). 



Of the collection, she said “I’m a working mom.  I don’t have a lot of time on my hands.  Ann Taylor is about making sure women have one place to go where they can shop and still feel chic.” (InStyle)

The collection includes lace dresses, bold colored tops, colorful bangles, cardigans, and even a splash of neon.

While we Muse (pun intended, comment below if you know what I mean!) over the behind the scenes photos, eagerly awaiting the official campaign to be released, I wonder how many styles I’ll be shopping for come Spring. 

Will you be shopping the collection?

Posted by:  Spankie V.

(Photos:  Ann Taylor)

No comments: