Monday, December 17, 2012

Gossip Girl Series Finale: Fashion Over the Years


Well I don't know about you, but I'm finding it hard to cope with the idea that "Gossip Girl" will be coming to an end tonight!  A total, not coming back, done-and-done, end to an area of dirty schemes and glorious fashion.

And while I wipe the tears from my eyes and relive some of the juicy moment from the show's six seasons,  I can't help but smile at all the life lessons I've learned from the enriching and profound social commentary the show has made.... well.... er..... at least the fashion has made!

Yes, Gossip Girl has been my guilty pleasure, and now that it's airing it's final episode tonight, I thought what better way then to flood the pages of this fashion blog with some snaps of some of our favorite looks that small screen goddesses like Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) and Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) have worn whilst enduring the most challenging of young life drama.

So feast your eyes and calm your hearts and minds as we soon put GG to rest this evening!  (sniff sniff, tear tear...)

Posted by:  Spankie 




































(photos: Gossip Girl)

No comments: