Wednesday, January 2, 2013

UrbanOG Blogger Spotlight: Kaylah Doolan

Welcome to 2013! We are looking forward to another promising year here at UrbanOG. This January, west coast meets east coast style in another round of our monthly feature, “Blogger Spotlight.” Say hello to our January blogger of the month, Kaylah Doolan.
Kaylah’s blog has a little bit of everything…basically an all-in-one blog that has something for everyone. We love her unique, effortless approach to fashion. It was a dream come true for us to stumble upon her blog. Though it will be tough on us, we are ready to share our addiction of the oh so talented Kaylah in an exclusive interview below. 
Don’t be shy! Drop by Kaylah’s personal blog, “The Dainty Squid,” of tips and tricks from fashion to colorful keyboards to even delicious spinach sandwiches.

1 comment:

Nyasha said...

This probably doesn't relate much to your site but I wonder if you can do a feature post on me and my blog, NyNyOnline?

I would be very grateful if you could get back to me on my blog (the link is there if you click my name) or by email: nyashaoliver93@gmail.com