Monday, October 14, 2013

Big News! Spankie & Style Fashion Week 2014

(photo: Style Fashion Week)

So I've got some big news!  Style Fashion Week, the elite and Official LA Fashion Week event of the season, has commenced, and I have just been booked to walk the massive 72 foot long runway for celebrity designer Andre Soriano, and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Andre Soriano is an incredible couture designer for Rihanna currently to appear on Rihanna and Pharell William's show Styled to Rock debuting on the 25th, and it is an extreme honor to walk for his Punk De Luxe Pre Fall 2014 Collection, which contains edgy, avant-garde, sexy chic pieces.  With coverage from TMZ, ApparelNews, LA Fashion Magazine, every magazine I can think of and even a rumored appearance by Perez Hilton :) .  And of course, I'll be tweeting, Instagraming, and Facebooking all day today from the event as I get hair and makeup and ready for the show!

Follow my posts here:
Instagram @SpankieValentine
Twitter @SpankieV
Facebook @SpankieValentine
#SpankieValentine   #UrbanOG

(photo: Style Fashion Week)


Here's a little promo video for the collection:



Wish me fashion!  And if you're attending Style Fashion Week, please come say hello!

xoxo,
Spankie Valentine

No comments: