Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Beauty Hacks to Live By: Bun Revival

Beauty hacks are seriously one of my not-so-secret obsessions!  And lately, with the frigid weather wreaking havoc on my hair, I've turned to more updos and simpler styles to give it a rest.  

But oh, the boring bun blues, they are mean.  Colder than the outdoor temps.

So I thought, there's gotta be something I can do to dress up the same ole styles.  And bam!   It hit me... why not accessorize it?  I mean hey, we drape our necks, ears, wrists and fingers with accessories, why can't our hair feel some love too?

It's so easy it's scary.  Like, it took me longer to make that pictorial and write this blog than it took to do this hairstyle.  

Easy as one-2-three.  Take a fav necklace, wrap it around your bun, ponytail, half up/half down do, and secure in place with a couple bobby pins.  

That's it!  Yes my dears, you really can get fancy in a minute or two!

Did I mention this looks killer at fancy, schmancy dress up type events too?

Have fun!  Pin the pictorial, and share the love!

Posted by: Spankie Valentine
Instagram @SpankieValentine
Twitter @SpankieV
Facebook @SpankieValentine

No comments: